Our mission is to advance societal health through leadership in pharmacy education, research, community engagement, and improved patient care.
The faculty and students of the College of Pharmacy will be innovators and leaders in transforming health care to create positive patient outcomes through the discovery and translation of research and scholarship.
The quality and completeness of our students’ education is our top priority.
- We pursue excellence in education.
- We gave proper facility and guidance about scholarship.
- We have the responsibility to assure that our graduates will safeguard the health of the public.
- We have responsibility to care about society medication.
- There is community within the faculty and staff that is premised on collegiality, mutual trust, respect, honesty, and integrity.
- We value diversity within our faculty, staff, students, teaching, and scholarship in helping us to be better members of our community and society.
- The College is responsible to its students, staff, and faculty to help them grow personally and professionally.