Common Activities / Events of Malwanchal University
Participation of Malwanchal University in the IQAC (NAAC) Seminar on "Innovative Practices and Strategy Development for Quality Sustenance in Higher Education Institutions"
19th October, 2019
Venue of Seminar:
People's University, Bhopal
The following officials from Malwanchal University, Indore attended this IQAC seminar:
- Dr. M.S. Chandel,
- Dr. Hemani Sukhija,
Professor & HOD,
Dept. of Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology,
Index Institute of Dental Sciences,
Lecture no. 1 (Keynote lecture):
Deputy Advisor, NAAC, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Title of Lecture:
"Quality Sustenance in Higher Education"
Lecture no. 2:
Dr. Rajiv Borle,
(Oral & maxillofacial Surgeon)
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences University,
Sawangi, Wardha, Maharashtra.
Title of lecture:
"Reforms in Academic and Administrative Standards of Higher Educational Institutions- Innovative methods"
Lecture no. 3:
Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh,
Title of lecture:
"Futuristic Trends in Teaching and Learning"
Panelists of 1st Panel discussion:
- Dr. M.S. Parihar, Chairman, MPPURC
- Dr. Devender Kawday
- Dr. Rajiv Borle
- Dr. Neerja Mallick
- Dr. Ashok Mhaske
Panelists of 2nd Panel discussion:
- Dr. Rajesh Kapur
- Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh
- Dr. Arun Kumar Pandey
- Dr. V.K. Pandya
- Dr. Harish Rao
SUMMARY of the lectures and panel discussions:
- Importance was laid on ensuring that quality should not be compromised in the field of education in any form in any circumstances.
- Innovative approaches should be devised to overcome hindrances so as to accomplish quality in education and administration.
- Evidence based teaching and administration was endorsed and was suggested to be propagated.
- It was discussed that incentives play an important role in motivation.
- Futuristic predictions were given importance that may give hope for more efficient teaching standards set by teachers, more efficient learning desires by student community, more efficient administration by institutions to enhance a motivated society containing administrative staff, teachers and students. Technology based education was predicted to be the future of education.
The seminar ended with the Vote of Thanks.
The certificates of participation were given to all participants after the seminar.
Teacher Support Programme on Cambridge University English Examinations Pattern (for Qualifications BEC B1 Business Preliminary and BEC B2 Business Vantage Examinations)
11th & 12th October, 2019
Venue of programme:
Malwanchal University, Indore
Two days programme for awareness of the University of Cambridge English BEC Examinations pattern (BEC B1 Business Preliminary and BEC B2 Business Vantage Examinations) was conducted for teaching faculty of private universities. This workshop was held in Malwanchal University, Indore.
Ms.Monisha Gupta, Presenter of Examinations,Cambridge Assessments English Section, University of Cambridge carried out the programme.
Ms. Shrsti Thakur, Business Development Consultant for Madhya Pradesh, University of Cambridge coordinated the event.
Teaching faculty from various Universities from and around Indore attended this programme.
The Universities which participated in this programme held in Malwanchal University were:
- University of Cambridge
- Malwanchal University, Indore
- Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam University, Indore
- A.K.S. (Amicable Knowledge Solution) University, Satna
- Medi-caps University, Indore
- V.I.T. (Vellore Institute of Technology) University, Bhopal
International Conference on "Scientific Approaches for Environmental and Agricultural Sustainability (SAEAS)" in Pattaya, Thailand
- Organised by Janparishad
- Sponsors included Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, Thailand and Malwanchal University, Indore (India)
25th to 27th September, 2019
Malwanchal University is proud to announce that it has been an associate with a reputed organisation Janparishad in organising the International Conference.
The International Conference was held on the theme of “Scientific Approaches For Environmental and Agricultural Sustainability (SAEAS)". This was in keeping with our deep concerns for environmental issues which are not only relevant for the planet’s biological well being but also for its very survival.
Shri N.K.Tripathi, Vice-Chancellor, Malwanchal University, Indore delivered the Key Note Address in the International Conference in Thailand.
Shri N.K.Tripathi, Vice-Chancellor, Malwanchal University awarded the certificate to Paramedical students of R.K.D.F. University, Bhopal who secured the First Position in poster presentation on the topic "Filariasis endemics in India" in the International Conference.
The International Conference was held on the theme of “Scientific Approaches For Environmental and Agricultural Sustainability (SAEAS)".